How to get skin that’s 10 years younger
Here’s Rhona’s insider guide on how to get healthy skin – but you may be surprised, as it’s less about treatments and more about you!
- Understand your genetics, for example, if you are fair, cover up even earlier in the sun.
- Take colour analysis and make-up advice, so you wear the best colours to match your skin type.
- If you already have problems like sunspots or thread veins, salon treatments can help.
- Eat the right food. A proper diet is vital for glowing skin.
- Avoid stress. Re-prioritise ‘me-time’, unwind after a busy day and try relaxation techniques
- Hydrate properly. Take regular small sips of water throughout the day; avoid caffeinated, dairy-rich and sugar laden tea and coffee.
- Improve your circulation. Get enough exercise and use good skin products to bring oxygen to your skin.
- Use the right products. Often beauty counter products just won’t work if your skin is under pressure from the issues above.
- Finally, find a good salon. Professionals with training will help you diagnose the real problems behind any skincare concerns you may have and select effective products to help you remedy them.
We offer free consultations before you start any treatments and you will not be charged for this, even if you decide not to go ahead with our recommendations, so why not book in today for some complimentary expert advice?